This is Bayou, my favorite frog, and he's wearing my new glasses. I wanted to start a blog because I got a digital camera and wanted to share my pictures with my family. I wanted to name it after frogs because frogs are my favorite animal.
In the picture above, Bayou can see much better with my glasses on.
FROGS RULE!
Today, I am at Papaw's house and am playing with Grey and Ely, and am putting my aunts to work helping me blog.
We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
3 comments:
What a great blog, Sierra! I love your picture of Bayou wearing your new glasses.
Have fun playing with your cousins. Keep your aunts busy and give papaw lots of hugs.
I look forward to seeing many more pictures taken with your new camera.
Love you,
Aunt Marty
Hey, Sierra!
I'm checking-out your blog to see some new pictures of Bayou's latest adventures!
Has it snowed at your house? We got snow yesterday. It was the first time that Grey and Ely remembered ever seeing any. They had a lot of fun building a snowman named Mr. Smell. After they built him they threw snowballs at him and tackled him in a game of snow football.
I love you!
Aunt Cindy
Hey Sierra,
Well somehow i have missed your great blog....and it's almost time to come back to my house again. I love you FROG..........
love you much,
papaw
Post a Comment